Brother iPrint & Scan is one of the free applications that let you scan and then print to your Phone device. Brother iPrint & Scan allows you to use specifications or features of your Brother Printer device directly from your mobile device without using a PC
Features of Brother iPrint & Scan
- Edit the previewed images using the editing tools (straighten, scale, crop) if necessary.
- Send the fax directly from your mobile device.
- Compatible settings will depend on the chosen device and function.
- View received faxes stored on your device on your mobile device.
- The preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
- View the status of the device such as toner/ink volume and error messages on your mobile device.
- Scan directly to your Phone device.
- Compatible functions will depend on the device.
- NO driver and no PC required.
- Google Inc. trademark and subject to Google Permissions.
- Microsoft, PowerPoint, and Excel are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States or registered trademarks.
- Print photos directly from the camera of your Window Phone.
Methods to troubleshoot iOS and Android devices are described below
Method 1: Network Settings
Your device must connect to the network associated to your Brother device.
- To configure your Brother Printer device for a network, see the User’s Guide of Network or Online User’s Guide, the latest Quick Setup Guide that is available in the Manuals section of this website.
- To configure your mobile device for a Wi-Fi connection, discuss the user’s guide of mobile devices.
Method 2: Installation of Brother iPrint&Scan
You must install the Brother’s iPrint & Scan application onto your device in order to scan or print with your Brother device
For iOS Devices:
The latest Brother iPrint & Scan version is always obtainable on the Apple App Store for free.
Brother iPrint & Scan permits you to:
- Print photos, web pages, and documents straightforward from your mobile device, from iCloud Services.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to your iCloud, or device’s photo albums to send them in an e-mail, or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
For Android™ Devices:
The latest Brother iPrint & Scan version is always available on Google Play™ Store for free.
Brother iPrint & Scan allows you to:
- Print documents, photos, Gmail and web pages directly from your mobile device, from Cloud Services.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to the memory card of the device or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
If by following the above methods, the issue still persists, Do not get hesitated, Feel free to contact us at Brother Printer Support. We are having a skilled and trained team of expertise who are available 24*7 for the help of the individuals.
I’m Jhon smith . I’m a software engineer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, web development, and surfing. I am also interested in design. Many People are found Computer Hardware related problems link Brother Printer Support so i am try to create a articles on how to fix those problems and connect with Brother printer customer support.